By Appointment Only
All Jewelry Consultations are Free!
We Buy : Loose Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Broken or Chipped Stones, Fine Jewelry, Estate Jewelry, Vintage Jewelry, Designer Jewelry & More!
Items We Purchase
Gold, Silver, or Platinum Coins
Gold & Platinum Jewelry
Sterling Silver Heirlooms
Gold & Silver Bars
By Appointment Only
We Buy Fine Jewelry & Loose Diamonds
You Sell, We Buy Jewelry in Dallas.
We buy Loose Diamonds, Diamond Jewelry, Gold and Platinum Rings, Engagement Rings, Watches & more. Diamond and Gold Warehouse also provides jewelry exchange or diamond exchange. Located in Dallas, our jewelers have access to all types of certified diamonds and diamond jewelry items. We also offer appraisals to our customers so that they get the best prices for their diamonds & fine jewelry.
- We are Direct Cash Buyers of Fine Jewelry & Diamonds
- We Buy Loose Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Broken or Chipped Stones, Diamond Rings, Diamond Jewelry, Watches, Platinum & More!
- We are Jewelry Buyers, Loose Diamond Buyers & Estate Buyers located in Dallas, TX
- Our jewelry consignment program offer higher prices on all your diamonds & gold jewelry.
- Our Jewelry Consultations are FREE. There is no cost or obligation on your part.
- All transactions are completely confidential
- Our Experts have over 20+ years of experience Buying and Selling
Let us take a moment to explain appraisals.
A retail appraisal is typically used for insurance purposes in the event of loss or theft. This appraised value takes into consideration that some jewelry (particularly diamonds of 1.00 carat or more) increases in price over time.
The appraisal takes into account the mark up by the retail jeweler — often times double or even triple of their actual cost — and the fact that many insurance companies are reluctant to pay the full appraised price. This is why the appraisal is typically higher than the actual price paid for the item — not because the retail jeweler decided to give you a good deal!
What is it Worth?
Now that we know about appraisals, what does this mean in terms of your jewelry?
Unfortunately, it means that you will not get the appraised price for your jewelry.Because there are no uniform guidelines, laws, or rules for jewelry appraisers, the appraisal price varies significantly for the same item. The value does depend on when the item was purchased, when it was appraised, and who did the appraisal. In general, the true value of your jewelry is usually between 20%-50% of the appraised value. And if you go to a pawn shop, they will offer far less!